Resolva Bug Killer Concentrate is fast acting and controls a wide range of difficult pests on over 30 types of fruit and vegetables as well as flowers (see table below for details). Use either indoors, including greenhouses or outdoors and will keep working for up to 2 weeks.
- Controls over 19 pests
- Can be used on over 47 crops
- Keeps working for up to 2 weeks
- Great for use on ornamentals, flowers, veg & shrubs
- Contains lambda-cyhalothrin
- 250ml Concentrate
When to Use
- Resolva Bug Killer Concentrate can be used all year-round. For best results treat when infestation or symptoms are first seen. For pea moth where there is a history of damage from this pest, apply during flowering
- For carrot fly apply to control adult flies after emergence and before eggs are laid
- For whiteflies, scale insects, mealybugs and thrips repeat applications may be required; 1-2 applications should be made at intervals of 7-21 days (except in tree crops where only 1 application is permitted)
- Do not use more than 2 applications per infestation or per crop.
Where to Use
- Resolva Bug Killer Concentrate controls aphids (greenfly and blackfly), beetles, bugs (lygus), blossom weevils, capsids, caterpillars, cutworms, cabbage stem weevil, clay-coloured weevil, carrot fly, leaf-curling midges, leaf beetles (including rosemary beetle and lily beetle), pea midge, pea moth, pea and bean weevil, pear sucker, sawflies, scale insects, thrips and whitefly
- Resolva Bug Killer Concentrate also gives a reduction in the numbers of mealybugs