Produced by the The Green Olive Firewood company based in West Sussex.
* MIX OF SUSTAINABLE MANAGED LOCAL WOODS SUCH AS BIRCH, BEECH AND ALDER.
* READY TO BURN; KILN DRIED BELOW 20% MOISTURE
Choosing the perfect firewood for your home has never been easier. With Green Olive Firewood, you can create an attractive fireplace with a bright, enduring burn and enticing scent. Made using high-quality timber from sustainably managed local UK forests and kiln-dried for minimal moisture, these ready-to-burn logs let you enjoy hotter, cleaner flames with less ash and smoke.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE OUR HARDWOOD LOGS
There are many benefits to buying a bag of kiln dried hardwood logs from Green Olive Firewood. Whether you want to ignite your open fireplace or heat up your wood-burning stove, these hand-cut hardwood logs will provide you with an efficient, long-lasting burn.
Plus, using firewood is an excellent way to become energy independent and take control of your household costs. So, what else is there to love?
- Sustainably sourced from managed UK woodlands
- Hand-cut to 25cm length
- Slowly kiln-dried to achieve moisture below 20%
- Convenient & ready-to-burn
- BSL authorised firewood
- Available in various quantities
- Packaged into easy-to-handle barrow bags
- Best burning results with minimal soot and smoke
- A cost-effective way to heat your home
- Perfect for chimineas, pizza ovens, wood burners & campfires
OUR PLANET-FRIENDLY FIRE LOGS
Choosing sustainable firewood from Green Olive Firewood is a sure-fire way to reduce your carbon footprint. Our kiln dried hardwood logs are
- Ethically sourced from exclusively managed woodlands with replanting policies
- Kiln-dried with renewable biomass fuel
- 100% sustainable firewood