Westland Organic Rooting Powder is made from natural ingredients, free from synthetic growth hormones and fungicides, to help rooting and establishment of cuttings.
- Natural Ingredients
- Helps rooting establishments for cuttings
- No synthetic growth hormones or fungicides
When to Use
April to September
Where to Use
When taking cuttings to aid rooting and establishment
How to Use
- For best results stand soft stem cuttings in water for 1/2 hour before using the gel —for hard wood cuttings soak them overnight
- Use the pack lid as a dibber to make a hole into a suitable free -draining compost such as Gro-Sure Seed & Cuttings Compost.
- Dip the end of the cuttings in the powder and then insert into the hole
- Cover cuttings with glass or polythene and place in a light position but out of direct sunlight