- Encourages strong & vibrant foliage
- Improves soil nutrient levels
- Ideal for feeding tomatoes & brassicas
- Contains magnesium
When to Use
- Apply every 4-6 weeks during the growing season from March to the end of August
- Granules should be worked into the soil, or dissolved in water
- During dry weather, water thoroughly before and after granules are applied
How to use
One handful of Epsom Salts is about 35g (1¼ oz).
You can apply Epsom Salts every 4-6 weeks.
Do not apply in bright, sunny conditions to avoid scorch
Trees and Shrubs
Apply 20g/sq.m (¾ oz/sq.yd) around the base of established plants. Gently fork into the soil surface without disturbing the roots and water in thoroughly. Alternatively, dissolve 35g (1¼ oz) in 4.5 litres (1 gallon) of water and apply directly to foliage with a fine spray. Do not apply in bright, sunny conditions, or when plants are dry at the roots, to avoid the risk of scorch.
Flowers and Vegetables
Apply 20g/sq.m (¾ oz per sq. yd) on the soil surface and fork in. Take care that the granules do not touch the plant leaves or stems. Water in well after application.
Apply 20g/sq.m (¾ oz/sq.yd) as a top dressing and work well into the soil.