Control a wide range of difficult pests on over 30 types of fruit and vegetables as well flowers. Use either indoors, greenhouses or outdoors. This bug killer continues to work for up to 2 weeks.
- Controls over 17 pests
- Use on over 34 crops
- Keeps working for up to 2 weeks
- Great for use on ornamentals, flowers, veg and shrubs
- Unique non-drip trigger
- Contains lambda-cyhalothrin
When to Use
- Resolva Bug Killer Ready To Use can be used all year-round
- For pea moth where there is a history of damage from this pest, apply during flowering
- For carrot fly apply to control adult flies after emergence and before eggs are laid
- For whiteflies, scale insects, mealybugs and thrips repeat applications may be required; 1-2 applications should be made at intervals of 7-21 days
- Do not use more than 2 applications per infestation or per crop.
Where to Use
- Resolva Bug Killer Ready To Use controls aphids (greenfly and blackfly), beetles, bugs (lygus), blossom weevils, capsids, caterpillars, cutworms, cabbage stem weevil, clay-coloured weevil, carrot fly, leaf-curling midges, leaf beetles (including rosemary beetle and lily beetle), pea midge, pea moth, pea and bean weevil, sawflies, scale insects, thrips and whitefly
- Resolva Bug Killer Ready To Use also gives a reduction in the numbers of mealybugs