We are looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join our team as Plant Area Supervisor.
Our plant team dedicate themselves to providing our customers with the very best customer service, product quality and an aspirational shopping experience.
As Plant Area Supervisor you will be working closely with the plant area managers to achieve all the essential activities and provide a truly unique and memorable shopping experience.
The position is full time and will include working alternate weekends with a day off in the week.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Experience of working in a garden centre and a qualification in horticulture.
· Ability to use an EPOS system.
· Experience of visual merchandising within the plant area.
· Experience in maintaining and monitoring health and safety in accordance with company policies.
· Be self-motivated, energetic with a can-do attitude.
· Have a flexible approach to duties undertaken.
· Effective communication and organisational skills
· Honesty and a high level of integrity.
· Able to take on the plant area managers roll in the absence of the manager.
Salary: Depending on experience.
Hours of work: Full time, alternate weekends with one weekday off each week.
Entitlement: 28 days including Public and Bank Holidays
Closing Date: April 21st 2021
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to:- firstname.lastname@example.org