With Neudorff's Sluggo Slug & Snail Killer all slugs (Garden Slug, Iberian Slug, Red Slug, Grey field Slug...) can be effectively controlled. The methaldehyde-free formulation is gentle to bees, hedgehogs, pets and the environment. The active ingredient, ferric phosphate, is an iron compound as it also occurs in nature. Once attracted to and consuming the bait pellet, slugs cease to feed. They then crawl into the ground or a secluded location to die, leaving no unsightly trace of slime secretion and no necessity to collect corpses. The pellets are rain resistant and swell when damp which makes them even more attractive to slugs. They are biodegradable and unconsumed pellets convert into iron and phosphate in the soil, delivering added nutrients to the plants. There is no waiting time until harvest. Sluggo is completely free from preservatives.
- Metaldehyde free
- Active ingredient content 10 g/kg hydrated ferric phosphate (technical) [at least 7.02 g/kg anhydrous ferric phosphate], an iron compound as it also occurs in nature
- Effectively controls slugs on all types of vegetables, fruit and ornamental plants in gardens and on allotments
- Extremely resistant to rain due to innovative bait technology
- No slime trails, no visible dead slugs
- Certified for organic use