Resolva Xpress Weedkiller Ready to Use controls a range of annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds as well as grasses with visible results in just hours. Additionally, the formula does not contain glyphosate, because it is harmful to bees. Within hours, the non-selective formula kills by contact action only and breaks down naturally by organisms and microbes in the soil. By killing on contact, it therefore acts by desiccation of target weed.
- Fast-acting with visible results in hours
- Non-hazardous to bees
- Ready to use formula for quick and easy application
When to Use
- Ideally use for the first time in spring when weeds are starting to grow. To keeps weeds at bay, repeat applications throughout the year when grasses and weeds are young and actively growing.
- Use on a calm, dry, wind free day to avoid drift onto other plants.
Where to Use
- For use on unwanted vegetation
- Ideal for use in beds, borders or on patios & driveways
- Do not use on lawns or near wanted plants unless you intend to kill them
- Do not spray on hedge bottoms
How to Use
- The weedkiller is absorbed by the leaves. Spray lightly trying to cover as much leaf area as possible to absorb the weedkiller and avoiding run-off. A single application should do the job!
- Do not use on lawns unless you intend to kill the grass
- Always read the full label and product information before use
Resolva Xpress-24H Weedkiller Technical Advice +44 (0)1480 443789 ©Westland Horticulture Ltd, Alconbury Hill, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE28 4HY, United Kingdom Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.