STOCK DUE TO ARRIVE THIS SUMMER
PLEASE CALL THE GARDEN CENTRE ON 01892 852828 TO RESERVE.
The durable Kettler free arm parasol is made with a sturdy aluminium pole with 0.5mm thick steel ribs, which keep the canopy securely in place. The 2.5m wide polyester canopy is PU coated and has a UV50+ protection rating so your guests can dine in comfort, even when the mid-day sun is shining. Furthermore, it has a colour fastness grading of 6 to prevent the colour of the canopy from fading.
You can easily open and close the canopy with the simple wind-up mechanism and the lever on the side makes it easy to lower and raise the canopy. You can tilt the canopy by 360 degree so you can get shade even as the sun moves, without the need for repositioning the parasol.
The freestanding parasol comes with the base included, which is split into 4 parts so you can easily fill it with water and sand. Available in a choice of 3 different colours; Taupe, Natural or Slate, you can match the canopy with the rest of your garden furniture. When not in use wind-down the parasol and cover it with the protective cover provided, to keep it looking its best for years to come.
- Material: Powder coated aluminium pole with steel ribs. The 2.5M canopy is made from 220g of Polyester.
- The parasol canopy is available in 3 colours including taupe, natural or slate.
- Includes: 1 x 2.5m Free Arm Parasol, 1 x Base and 1 x protective cover
- 2.5m wide shower resistant square canopy, available in a choice of colours.
- The Canopy provides UV50+ sun protection and has a colour fastness grading of 6.
- Easy wind up mechanism
- 360 degrees tilt facility so you can easily move the canopy as the sun moves.
Kettler Cushions, Parasols and Protective Covers 12 Month Manufacturing Faults Warranty
Our quality tailored cushions, parasols and protective covers come with a comprehensive 12 MONTH warranty against manufacturing faults. Our cushions and parasols are not designed to be left outdoors and should be stored away when not in use. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
When not in use and particularly during windy weather, wind-down the parasol and cover it with the protective cover provided
Care & Maintenance
The canopy can be carefully removed and washed via hand only. We advise putting back onto the frame to dry naturally.