An exciting new addition to the much-loved Palma Dining Table Range, the Mini Fire Pit Table will compliment your Palma Mini Corner Sofa beautifully. Available in Rattan and Whitewash, you can seat up to 7 people comfortably around the Palma Mini Fire Pit table and enjoy the summer evenings outdoors around the real fire.
Part of the popular Palma Casual Dining Collection, the Mini Fire Pit Table is ideal for outdoor entertaining. It is made from hard-wearing aluminium frame, which is beautifully plaited with synthetic wicker. The tabletop is made from aluminium slats and have been hand painted, giving it a weathered wood look. The weather-resistant table can be kept outdoors all year round without it fading or cracking.
The table comes with a handy metal lid, so in the day it can be used as a dining table, and in the evening, it will transform into a cosy fire pit. Ideal if you want to enjoy summer evenings in the open-air. It also features a discreet storage section to keep the gas bottle (not included) out of sight. Create a complete garden furniture set by pairing the Palma Mini Fire pit table with the Palma Mini Corner sofa.
- Material: Powder coated aluminium frame with a 5mm half round synthetic wicker weave. Aluminium slat table top with stainless steel fire pit.
- Available in 2 colours: Rattan and Whitewash
- Includes: 1 x rectangular Palma Mini Fire Pit table, 1 x glass wind guard, 1 x metal lid and 1 x bag of lava rock.
- Made from hard-wearing aluminium and synthetic wicker so the fire pit table can be kept outdoors all year round, without it fading or rusting.
- Features a discreet side storage, which will hide the gas canister under the table top.
- Comes with a handy stainless steel lid so you can cover the fire pit when not in use.
- Compatible with a 5kg propane patio cylinder with type 1 connection
- Pair with the Palma Mini Corner sofa, Palma Sun Loungers and the Palma Cushion box to create the perfect garden furniture set.
- Protective Cover for the Palma Mini Fire Pit table available here.
Kettler Wicker 3 Year Warranty
The 3 Year wicker warranty covers manufacturing faults and is for domestic use only. Terms & conditions apply. No warranty claims can be accepted without a valid proof of purchase.
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose as furniture for residential properties.
- Check all components regularly for correct function, damage and loose connections especially at the start of the season and at 1-2 month intervals dependent on use.
- Damaged components may endanger your safety or shorten the life of the product. Replace all damaged parts immediately. Use only spare parts manufactured by Kettler. Should you wish to purchase spare parts, they can be ordered directly from: www.kettler.co.uk/shop
- Kettler will not be responsible for damaged caused by improper use.
Care & Mantainance
- Before performing any maintenance always disconnect propane gas tank.
- Keep the heating item free and clear from combustible materials.
- Visually inspect burner for obstructions and keep tank enclosure free and clear from debris.
- Use a soft brush to get rid of the mild stains, loose dirt and soil after the burner and pumice stones/ lava rocks/Lava Glass® are completely cooled down. Wipe down with a soft cloth.
- Harsh weather conditions may cause stubborn stains, discoloration and possibly rust pitting.
- Permanent damage may occur if powder or solvent comes in contact with painted or plastic components on this heating unit.
- Keep the heating unit stored away from direct sunlight.
- If storing this unit inside, disconnect the propane gas tank from the gas valve.
- Not using manufacturer approved or supplied parts/accessories may result in a defective condition and void the warranty of this heating unit.
- Always place lid (if applicable) or protective cover on heating item when not in use.
- This product may only be used for its intended purpose for residential premises. Any other uses may affect the warranty.
- Kettler furniture is designed to be left outdoors all year round (excluding cushions).
- We recommend you clean your Kettler furniture at the beginning and end of the season. To clean your Kettler furniture, use warm soapy water only. Never use abrasive chemicals or cleaning agents. To lengthen the life of your product we recommend the wicker cleaner and protector from our after-care range available to purchase from our website. Tree sap and bird droppings should be cleaned off immediately.
- Moving parts such as locking mechanisms, catches and joints need to be lubricated where necessary.
- Kettler furniture can be covered – we recommend that you use Kettler tailored covers (where available) or universal breathable covers.
- This product is 100% recyclable. At the end of the products life, please dispose of responsibly.
- Colours may vary slightly.