A blend of quick growing, hard wearing lawn seed varieties that is ideal for over-seeding worn grass or filling in bare patches. Seeds are treated with Aqua Gel technology for improved germination. Aqua Gel can absorb 400 x its weight in water, and slowly releases it back to the seeds, when the seeds require it to germinate.
- Guaranteed to grow due to Aqua Gel technology
- Germination success in colder temperatures
- For a strong, healthy lawn in hot and dry conditions
- For lush green grass in shady conditions
- Quickly repairs patches on your lawn
Coverage: 25 Square Metres
When to Use
Sow between March and October. It's best to sow when the soil temperature is between 7°C-18°C. If soil temperature is 6°C or less seed may not germinate or delay it’s growth until temperature increases.
Water the area thoroughly using a fine-rose watering can or sprinkler, taking care not to wash the seeds away. In dry conditions, water daily to maintain soil moisture levels until seed germinates.