A blend of quick growing as well as hard wearing seed varieties. It is ideal for over-seeding worn grass or filling in bare patches. This seed blend is designed for germination at 7°C soil temperature. Therefore it is great if you’re wanting to seed your lawn earlier or later in the year and get fast results.
- Sow in colder conditions during early and also late seasons
- Maintains colour all season long
- Seeds treated to help deter birds
Coverage: 50 Square metres
When to Use
Lawn seed may be sown from March to October. Ideally sow during March to May or September to October.
Where to Use
- Existing lawns – to over-seed
- Bare soil – to establish new lawns
- Patches – for repairs