Our Westland Big Tom Super Tomato Food is enriched with all of the essential nutrients for a tastier and bigger yield of tomatoes. It contains easy to absorb nutrients that stay in your compost and soil for longer. Big Tom also contains a naturally occurring stimulant that encourages root growth along with micro nutrients for the healthiest crop of tomatoes.
You can even use Westland Big Tom to feed other plants such as courgettes and cucumbers. Additionally, its also ideal for feeding flowers in your hanging baskets, beds and borders.
We recommend using a tomato planter such as our Big Tom planter for even better results. In fact, by using Big Tom feed in conjunction with the planter you can get 35% more yield. Planters are quick and easy to use and ensure your plants get the very best start in life.
- Juicy more tasty tomatoes
- Packed with extra strength nutrients
- 1.25 litres makes 62 feeds
- Seaweed enriched
- NPK 6-3-9.5
- Comes with a handy measuring cap for accurate dosage
- Extra free bottle provides 1.9 litres
When to Use
- When first flower truss has set for indoor crops, and when second truss has set for outdoor crops
How to Use
- Mix 20ml (1 capful) of Big Tom Plant Food in 4.5 litres (1 gallon) of water
- Apply the diluted feed to the compost / soil around the base of the plant until completely saturated
- Avoid wetting the foliage
- For vigorous plants e.g. cucumbers and courgettes, feed as per tomatoes. Hanging baskets and containers, feed weekly. Beds and borders feed every 10-14 days.
How To Grow Tomato Plants
Growing tomatoes in grow bags is a great way to grow your own veg even if you don’t have much space. Follow our simple guide to planting, pinching out, feeding and picking your tomato plants.