Skip to content
- Evergreen, compact shrub.
- Variegated foliage and red stems that emerges beautiful tones of red and orange-bronze in spring and is pink flushed in winter.
- A dwarf version of the popular Lilly of the valley shrub.
- Clusters of pretty ivory, nodding bell shape flowers, resembling Lilly of the valley in appear in April and May.
- Eventual size 40cm high and 30cm wide.
- Grow best in partial shade in well drained acidic soil or ericaceous compost.
- Fully Hardy
- Perfect for a shady border or growing in containers