COVID 19 STATEMENT
Our Garden Centre Is Now Open
Social distancing measures are in place and our priority is to ensure the safety of customers and staff alike, and therefore you will notice some changes on your next visit including:
• Limited numbers of customers in the centre at any time with queuing 2m apart to entre.
• A sanitiser station is located at the entrance for customer use.
• 2m Social distancing markers will be seen throughout the centre.
• Our Cafe and toilets will remain closed.
• We have a newly located Farm shop In the Cafe which will be open.
• We are only able to accept card payments. No cash or gift cards please.
• We will not be allowing family groups to enter, only one parent with children and no dogs except for service dogs will be permitted to enter.
• Under government guidelines, we unfortunately will not be able to offer assistance to customers in our usual way so please be aware that we may not be able to load your car with heavy items during this period of social distancing.
Please respect staff and fellow customers and maintain a safe distance when shopping.
We appreciate that under normal circumstances our Garden Centre is a leisurely place to shop and browse. In this initial stage of opening please do think about your fellow customers and the length of the queue to help us to give everyone an opportunity to shop.
Sussex Country Gardener Online Shop
Our Online Shop will also continue to be available for ordering top-quality plants, garden furniture and garden sundries online for delivery to your home. Visit Our Online Shop.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding, we look forward to seeing you safely soon.
Our opening times: Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm / Sunday 10am-4.30pm