Delivery Driver / Garden Centre Assistant
We are looking for a delivery driver and general garden centre assistant for our busy garden centre. The role focuses on the timely and efficient delivery of orders to our customers, and the receiving of goods from our suppliers being accurate and checked thoroughly.
General yard and garden centre duties.
Responsibilities and Duties
Oversee all outgoing deliveries, reviewing delivery schedule and stock to be prepared and ensuring quality standards are adhered too. Building stock and store safely in containers, and container management.
Checking and signing all goods in deliveries.
Yard management duties, to ensure health and safety is adhered too, stock checks are completed and area clean and tidy.
Qualifications and Skills
- A full and clean driving license and a non smoker.
- Experience in delivery driving is an advantage, as is a good working knowledge of the local area and roads.
- A good customer manner and adaptability on the job is a must.
- Retail experience is a plus.
- Entitlement of 28 days including Public and Bank Holidays.
- £9.00 /hour
- Delivery Driver: 2 years (Required)
- Full Clean Driving License (Required)
- Fork Lift Truck (Preferred)
Please apply to:
Sussex Country Gardener, Mark Cross, East Sussex, TN6 3PJ
Telephone: 01892 852 828