Front of House Cafe Manager
We're looking for an experienced, Cafe Manager with an infectious personality who can act as the main figurehead of our busy cafe, getting to know and talking to customers, and creating a relaxed and welcoming environment.
You must have an exceptional eye for detail and go out of your way to ensure the best possible standards are being delivered by every single member of the team.
The role is extremely hands-on and you'll be expected to help provide staff with the necessary training and guidance to ensure that the customers leave satisfied.
Responsible for the business performance of your cafe, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service, and health and safety. Strategic planning and day-to-day management activities, such as shift pattern organisation.
Our successful Manager will need to be able to demonstrate some great credentials:
- Dynamic and charismatic in approach
- Assertive and nurturing team leader
- Fantastic verbal and written communicator
- A 'can do' attitude
- Flexible and dedicated to your career
- Cafe Manager: 2 years (Required)
- Mark Cross, East Sussex (Required)
- Level Two Hygiene Certificate (Required)
- First Aid at Work (Required)
Please apply to:
Sussex Country Gardener, Mark Cross, East Sussex, TN6 3PJ
Telephone: 01892 852 828